Be inspired and supercharge your career, let’s revolutionise the business of sports!
NOW is the time to embrace diversity and inclusion, broaden your professional network, and amplify your ability. Join us at this year's Women in Sport Summit, taking place 19th June 2019 at Twickenham Stadium, London.
Brought to you by the creators of the world's largest Women in Tech conference series, this event aims to drive progress by tackling the industry's biggest challenges while highlighting the crucial role that women play in the sector's growth.
Be inspired by the ecosystem's most influential women in sport, network with like-minded athletes and entrepreneurs, liaise with top London sports companies and enhance your skills portfolio in a thought-provoking environment. Don't miss out.
There's still tickets available, book yours today!
Here's why the Women in Sport Summit will be the highlight of your 2019 event calendar.
What can I expect on the day?
Stand still in the sports sector, and you'll get left behind. Our conference provides you with actionable insights from the most successful women in sport that will allow you to accelerate your career and push for progress within your organisation. Expect keynote speeches, workshops, and technical classes on these topics:
Levelling the playing field
Hear and learn from the most influential women in the business of sport who will be sharing powerful testimonials, cutting-edge knowledge, and redefining how we view and address the future of diversity to create the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Repainting the image of sports
- Inspiring the next generation
- Leadership in a male-dominated industry
- How to achieve and sustain female representation in the boardroom
- Fair governance
- The gender pay gap
Driving diversity in your organisation
Join these sessions to hear from business leaders sharing rich industry knowledge and practical insights to ensure that you and your organisation are in great shape.
- Are we entering a new era of football management?
- The importance of women in the hunt for funding
- How to diversify your talent pool
Advance your career
Discover how to negotiate with confidence. Ensure that flexible hours are a company priority, take full advantage of your skills, and get the salary you deserve.
- The unique skills women bring to the pitch
- Negotiating with confidence
- A new era of the employee
Maximise your success
Whether you’re in the early stages of your career or a seasoned professional looking to take the next step, these interactive, practical sessions give you the chance to discuss obstacles, tackle challenges, and refine the key skills you need to maximise your potential.
- Learn how to implement positive change in your organisation
- Practice leading in a male-dominated sport
- Interactive meditation session
- Understand how to design for inclusivity
Who will be there?
Celebrate London's vibrant sports industry with our sponsors Adidas, McLaren, and Saïd Business School alongside talks from these speakers:
- Jodie Cunningham, Vice Captain @ England Women's Rugby League
- Lindi Ngwenya, Director @ Sisu Sport Management
- Stuart Fuller, Chairman @ Lewes FC
- Phoebe Schecter, Offensive Coaching Assistant @ Buffalo Bills
- Menna Fitzpatrick and Jen Kehoe, Paralympic and Double World Alpine Champions
- Jon Dutton, Chief Executive @ Rugby League World Cup 2021
- Karen Dobres, Campaign Manager @ Equality FC
- Steve Grainger, Rugby Development Director @ RFU
- Orla Chennaoui, Cycling Presenter @ Eurosport UK – Find out more about Orla in our Speaker Spotlight article.
- Nuala Walsh, Board Member @ UN Women and The FA Inclusion Advisory Board
- Arun Kang, CEO @ Sporting Equals
- Preeti Shetty, Head of Upshot @ Football Foundation
- Melissa Payne, Vice President, Head of Technical Operations, Media Rights & Distribution @ IMG
- Jill Puttnam, Head of Programme Design @ British Cycling
- Margot Harley, CEO @ Rowing New South Wales
- Janette Cardy, Founder @ Janette Cardy Fitness
Elizabeth Miglierina, Senior Associate @ Populous
- Chester King, Founder and CEO @ British Esports Association
- Lyndon Roberts, Director @ Inclusion in Sport Ltd
- Crista Cullen MBE, Olympian @ Field Hockey
- Els Kolster and Lesley Sackey, Founders @ WEBOX
- Sophie Radcliffe, Athlete and Founder @ TrailBlazers
- Susie Ramroop, Mindset Coach @ Make Life Simple
- Elizabeth Stranges, Partner Manager for Sport @ Twitter
- Sahiba Majeed, Chair @ Muslim Women's Sport Foundation
- Mel Bound, Founder @ This Mum Runs
- Jess Shuman, Crew Member @ Girls Who Dare
- Suzie Richards, Triathlete and Triathlete Coach @ Team OxygenAddict
- Jit Tamber, Senior Project Manager and Wellbeing Coach @ JT Anomaly
There's more speakers to be added, watch this space!
Calling all women in the sport industry, book now to secure your spot among other innovators in your field! You can follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook to keep up to date with everything Women in Sport Summit.
There's still tickets available, book yours today!
Women in Sport Summit will provide you with 6 CPD hours.